Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Geocaching

I took my sweetie geocaching for an hour on a recent Sunday.

We found three caches (GC197R7/Straight from Idaho, GCGCYJ/FEATHERS & WEDGES, and GC197QY/Birchwold Repose) in Birchwold Farm, a public "passive recreation" space in Massachuseets, plus a fourth at Joe's Rock across the highway (GC5D10/Joe's Rock Treasure).

Here she finds a cache:



And here she re-hides the last cache of the day befreo we went back to the top of the rock to enjoy the view briefly:


We thought we'd run into two other cachers, but they turned out to be hikers picking wild blueberries. They corrected us and said that there were plenty for all of us, but I told them we would leave our share for the black bear that was in the area a few weeks ago. :7)

Earlier that morning I took the three oldest kids caching along the Blackstone Valley Bike Path and we found two out of three (GCWJDH/Troll's 8 The Slide and GCVPCX/Troll 2 The House but not GCVQT5/Troll's 5 The Troll on a Stroll).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?