Sunday, August 21, 2005
They have peanut-butter free schools now. What willl elementary school lunch tables be wihout PB&Js?
Apparently peanut butter represents such a threat to youth that it has to be kept out of the whole building lest a susceptible child be struck down by its virulent power. (Can you tell that my kids aren't allergic?)
What's a lunch-packer to do? Boloney sammiches until high school? Yikes: even I recoil at that thought. And tuna doesn't really age well in the typical grade school cubby/locker. Hmmm...
Well, I don't really want to have my daughter's lunches seized at the mandatory Peanut Scanning this fall, so I guess I'll have to think of something. *sigh*
Apparently peanut butter represents such a threat to youth that it has to be kept out of the whole building lest a susceptible child be struck down by its virulent power. (Can you tell that my kids aren't allergic?)
What's a lunch-packer to do? Boloney sammiches until high school? Yikes: even I recoil at that thought. And tuna doesn't really age well in the typical grade school cubby/locker. Hmmm...
Well, I don't really want to have my daughter's lunches seized at the mandatory Peanut Scanning this fall, so I guess I'll have to think of something. *sigh*